Saturday, April 10, 2010

I may be a Fair Hater but I'm a Theme Lover

I shared my lament with the pose fair (and skin fair and accessories fair and hair fair-I think, fairs in general) in my last post.  I again didn't spend much money there but it left with lindens to peruse 50L friday--didn't get to all of the shops this week but I did grab this adorable pillow I saw on the feeds made bye Annunziata Macchi of Molto Bene!  When I saw it I thought it would just be cute to have and would probably take good photos in the bedroom theme.  Then I thought oh crap, the photographer boyfriend is out of town and thus can't buy this today and since it was no transfer I couldn't buy one and send it to him.  So I contacted Annunziata and she was happy to both tell me about the fact that it would be on xstreet soon and sell me one for him while it was still 50L and on off the off chance he didn't get it to resend it when he logged back on.  Now let me say typically almost all content creators are great when I ask them a question but Annunziata was great, cheerful and quick so I had to give her a nice nod on the blog.  I grabbed some glasses and a great pair of boots and was done with my 50L Friday shopping.

That led me to The Dressing Room.  I didn't grab a lot there to be honest but love most of the designers that were featured so I had to join the subscribo and add just a snippet to the tip jar.  By all means head over and check it out because you'll be pleasantly surprised by the prices and selection.  My final theme shopping stop was The Fashion Circus.  I totally can't list everyone that is featured but I grabbed some new stuff from Opa's and Sonatta Morales and wandered around to the Hope for Haiti tent that is still on the sim and found a lovely dress there.  I had a good time roaming around and will be back there as well.  Good old subscribos.  Anyway I have theme love all around me.  Be sure to check them out before the next round of designers is inserted.

0 comments: