Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Great Rouge Caper

Sorry everyone.  I really don't have a good excuse for being MIA the last month.  Work has thankfully started to slow down in RL and I get an extended vacation in about a week.  During which time I will hopefully get my butt back to work on some more posts for this blog as well.  I've been doing most of fashion styling on the Maniera blog which is fun and still in full swing.  I have two cocktail dresses that I need to feature and I may split them up so that one is here and the other gets the Maniera love lol.  Project Rouge stalled primarily because I wasn't sure who to even begin to touch base with at this point.  I should probably get one done this month since it is the month I was born in RL and right before I was born in SL lol. 

Other than that, hmmm what's been up.  I've done a few more shows for JM which have been great and honestly felt like a huge pat on the back because it's a totally different experience.  We get plenty of time to style and then quick intense rehearsal and show.  It's great actually.  Plus who can get upset about being in a Azul or Donna Flora show?  It's been lots of fun working and blogging and well shopping.  It's Advent time for a lot stores so freebies abound at two of my favorite stores, Ivalde and Dark Mouse.  This weekend Miss Virtual World wraps up as well.  I kinda want to go but the lag is a killer and crashing is standard so I may skip it and wait for the lovely pictures at the end. 

If you're still around and didn't venture a guess at the Maniera blog about my styling choice there, here's an opportunity to get a free shirt from Ingenue.  The first person to identify the photographer from the 3rd Project Rouge shoot gets their choice of what I have left lol.  I will probably just be keeping them but if you feel like trying, just leave a comment and I'll let you know if you won ASAP.

Bye for now,
Rouge

0 comments: