Sunday, March 27, 2011

busy bees buzz

Don't you love alliteration?  This won't be a super long post.  I got tired before I was able to set up the photos I wanted to take in some new vintage lingerie I ran across BUT I will try to get to it before the end of the week because RL explodes after that and I will be too tired to care lol.  I had a great week other than that though.  I didn't make the first finalist cut for the Miss Ebony International contest but wasn't super surprised by that.  The next opportunity is April 24th and RL still may be nuts around then so that may not work either.  We'll see, no need to over think things right now.  I taught mostly by myself for the first time at Maniera and while nerve wrecking it was fun and the girls seemed to appreciate it.  I also styled six outfits and walked in the Bella Donna show that went well and the designer was excited.  All in all, made a bit of shopping money as a result of those endeavors and it was great great great lol.  Okay I told you it wasn't gonna be long.  Back to the Simpsons.

0 comments: