Sunday, June 16, 2013

On Hiatus

I'm sure you've noticed I haven't really been on much as of late. Honestly a lot of turnover is happening in both my SL and RL and I haven't had the attention span for much of anything lately. I'm house hunting, semi unemployed, start a new job in about six weeks and trying not to kill any members of my household today lol. Plus I'm missing my RL dad who passed away in 2001 about a month before Father's Day which would suck on its own but in those four weeks the following things happened: my brother's birthday, had to bury dad, dad's birthday and Father's Day. Lots of emotional ups and downs and none of it is easy some years. I'm not dead I'm just not in world. Oh the house isn't there anymore either so if you tp to any of the home like locations in my pics you MAY end up at someone else's house. Please be nice and don't scare them. Love ya, Rouge

0 comments: