Friday, June 19, 2009

Words of Wisdom from Grasshopper

Our challenge topic for the day, well mine since I'm a challenge newbie: What did you get out of your experience? Do you think it will change the way you blog in the future?

I think the blogging experience has been really cool in that 60 odd other people were all writing about the same things at once. And since we're all very different no matter what we have in common in SL it's interesting to see what everyone did with their topics. I have enjoyed it immensely and I hope that people that have stopped by have gotten something more than inane drivel out of what I've said. I don't think it will change the way I blog in the future. I like to talk but I normally get distracted and end up doing something besides blogging life in my digital world. I will be more vigilant about posting I think which could be a result of the challenge. All in all this has been a blast and I can't wait to see what other folks come up with in the future. I still want to do Hamlet's favorite movie scene challenge but finding the outfits I want has proven to be more challenging than I anticipated. Oh well off to forage for food.

0 comments: