Saturday, December 19, 2009

And the metaverse pauses..

Well not the WHOLE metaverse. The fashion world of SL took a mostly day long pause as the festivities of the annual Miss Virtual World pageant took place. My praises to all the finalists because I'm not sure I mentally could have taken all the crashes, delays and glitches that were present today. Heck I left halfway through because I was feeling another crash almighty approaching. Whomever won the MVW placement contest rocks because I will honestly say I didn't expect the top 10 or 5 to come out the way they did let alone the eventual winner. Call me a skeptic but my brain tends to think having a well known name in the end will likely win out for you. And it might have helped but it most definitely was not the only thing that contributed to the winner taking the crown. For the parts I could see and admittedly that wasn't everything, the results were justified and great all around. Congratulations to Miss Virtual World 2010 Miaa Rebane who was representing Puerto Rico and all the other finalists.

0 comments: