Monday, July 6, 2009

well damn lol

Apparently I went on hiatus from everything. I've been much sicker this last year than ever before and I finally made myself stop this last week and try to get it taken care of but I swear I had little motivation to do anything else. I FINALLY worked on pictures I took a few weeks ago and added them to my flikr page. Then I went and took most of the pictures I needed to for a few more contests I wanted to enter. Still need to work on two others but as those are monthly contests I might hold off on those and let me brain recover from the sting of rejection lol. It's not that bad really a lot of nos in a row just don't feel good. Due to the slow down I was able to attend a last minute casting and as of right now I'm in the show. Need information on rehearsal times and all that jazz but hopefully it will go well. I'm also applying for another show but I think the deadline for that is a week or so out before I can expect to hear anything. I also got out and about and attended the Miss Virtual World castings and took some snaps of the women strutting their stuff. That's on my secondary flikr, I'll post those links in a bit. I haven't been shopping too much which is good lol. I'm still looking for new digs to rest my digital head. I want something sorta private, villa esque but everything I find is either too big or WAY too expensive. Shouldn't be so hard to find a nice quiet residential neighborhood. Other news is still pending but as soon as I know it's a lock on either one of them I will so let you know. Oh and doh I just got through with the Cinderella's Lost Slipper Hunt. Good God that was frustrating periodically. Teeny tiny shoes and hidden in bizzare place slippers. But I made it to the end. Now I just need a date to the ball. Any interested parties want to whisk me off my feet? Hee hee, just kidding my partner would kill me.

Keep it Curvy
Rouge

0 comments: