Monday, July 13, 2009

Woot Woot

Ok nothing much is going on in the world of Rouge right now. I was able to catch a graduation show tonight from my old training school featuring a new friend. I took some snaps, nothing fabulous but I'll post the link in a few seconds. I added a few links to the blogroll and still have a few more that I need to add that I have been reading more of lately. I added one primarily because they did something I had wanted to do which was look at the selection of darker skins in SL and sing their praises or not. I love Laqroki and Rockberry's Uma line is a close 2nd. I have tons of skins because I catch things on sale but I rarely wear most of them because my face changes so much in them or I look washed out. I'll post my own reviews as I can and try to take pictures. I've been hired by another agency and have joined the avvie revolution on Moolto. The show ended up being a no go due to rehearsal times but hey it happens, sorry for the missed opportunity but a girl has to mkae money to feed her shopping habit. Talk to you later so until then have a good one boys and girls.

SE Grad Show

0 comments: