Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Great Disappearing Rougini

Okay if I said work had kept me super preoccupied it would be an understatement. I'm working on this before I have to go do something work related for about an hour or so well probably closer to two hours. Then I need to rush back home so I don't miss a very dear friend's wedding in world. Beyond that I was sent a nice blogger back to review some items from a new shop, at least I think it's new, called W3rd---west 3rd for those of you that were slightly confused for a second lol. I took the photos but hadn't posted them. I'm posting my two favorite items from the pack even though I can say the t-shirts were all very well made and cute. I'm going to show you the necklace called Kick Rocks and a page boy hat cause well I just like page boy hats. The necklace's structure is neat and unusual and unlikely to be on 20 million avatars so if you want something eye catching and probably just going to be all yours for a while this is a great piece. Finding hair that doesn't eat the hat entirely can be a tiny issue but it's cute. I'll try to catch you up on things later.


0 comments: