Saturday, February 6, 2010

When it Rains it Pours


I go through slumps with modeling for lack of a better phrase. There are moments when I want to conquer the world and just show everyone what I'm made of. There are other moments when my brain hurts and I just want SL to be fun and entertaining. I haven't done much runway work lately. I think my last show was in December early or late November but I tend to veg out in December as it's my birthday and this year I got to spend time with the family so I just wasn't hard pressed to be working. Over the last few weeks, I've put my name and skills back into the pool to see what would come of it. As you know, I was selected for Miss Fashion several weeks back which is good and interesting and thus far has been very enjoyable. The designer I'm assigned to rocks. Since then, I was happy to get into one of the NY Fashion Week shows with Maniera (woot go Eden) and at the last minute decided to attend a casting at the Model's Workshop and got selected for the Wicked show and after submitting for the next JSE show (and honestly not thinking I had a chance in hell cause I rarely make castings these days) got picked for it too. I'm also trying to wrap up coordinating another graduation show for MPI which will be several hours before the Wicked show and the day before the JSE show. I went from having basically nothing to do on SL to having three shows and another to coordinate all of which will happen between Thursday and Sunday lol. I'll probably go back into turtle mode (hiding out but observing) again till I feel like I'm just the bees knees and want back into the fray. I need to take some pictures for Angel Dessous too and maybe will get back into the Royal Princess contest as well. I think I have a look that would work if I can just get it together ha. Gotta do it soon though. See ya boys and girls.

Rouge

0 comments: