Saturday, July 24, 2010

I feel pretty, oh so pretty

Sorry folks.  Show tunes have been stuck in my head for the last few months and I have been singing them randomly.  I hope you enjoyed the last post as much as I did for those of you that looked at it.  If you didn't eh no biggie I understand everything I find funny won't amuse everyone else.  I have been busy bouncing around the grid and watching shows when I'm not in them.  Most have been great and surprisingly low on lag--not missing it cause lag is our bestest friend--but low.  I have been setting up photographers for August and will nail down September as soon as I can.  But July was taken and looks great.  So without further ado here's the two new additions to Project 2010 from Ludwig Prinz of Prinz Studios.  Make sure to drop a notecard on him and he will respond super quick.  Photos were totally reasonable and he's probably one of the most interactive photographers I've worked with so you are welcome to add input and look for the ideal look.

See ya later,
Rouge

0 comments: