Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tiny Bit Frustrated

It's totally my fault because I waited into July to look for my July photographer for Project Rouge lol but almost all of the photographers I was looking into are all booked up for the month.  I have reached out to two of them for sometime in August and might need to go ahead and set up September while I'm at it.  Well one of the photographers I contacted MIGHT have some July openings but I hate scrambling.  I could always revisit one of the previous two photographers from Project 2010 but that defeats the purpose of me exploring the grid even though both ladies gave me absolute fantastic photos.  Ahh well, I'll beg in world and see what happens.

Speaking of photos, Miss Azul was also a no for the kid but it is what it is.  I crashed during my last walk today in the Fashion Police show which SUCKS but the show went well and I had fun with the Maniera crew as normal.  It doubly sucks cause I was LOVING that outfit.  Felt very edgy gogo dancer smexy kind of look.  It's nice to be with people who can joke and be silly and still pull off a great show.  I'm glad to be a part of Maniera and all the other agencies I call home now.  I'm only in a few but I can dedicate myself to them and work my butt off when I get an assignment.  Okay just wanted to give a brief update.


UPDATE: Woot thanks Model's Workshop photography lists.  I found someone to do photos next week so yippee.  Well I found lots of people but again some were busy others just aren't taking photos anymore for a variety of reasons and others ehh just didn't like.  We'll be adding to Project 2010 yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: