Saturday, August 14, 2010

My name is Rouge and I'm a feedaholic

I've been wondering for the last few days what's up with fashion feed and apparently it's just having some issues right now.  Which kinda sucks cause it gives me part of my shopping fix and lets me know about random sales and contests.  Not that I need to know where they are because really I have a booming inventory already.  Thankfully the shoe fair didn't break me but there are a pair of Kalnins I want to go pick up still so it will add to the limited pocket break I had.  I've hit a few stores over the last few 50L fridays and project themory events but I'm missing some of my favorite old stores that aren't on either list too often these days.  I am enjoying several of the new hair offerings from Bliss Couture Hair which have been very pleasantly surprising and if you haven't seen them go check them out.  Same thing for fab u lous and ICONIC which gave me a very funky mohawk a few weeks ago (shouldn't say gave lol but offered me the chance to buy).  I'm getting closer to having to break down and either use Emerald or the new viewer cause I really want the face tattoos that aren't available in the regular viewer oh and the new hairbase layers--want em lots. 

I applied for the MAD Agency casting.  Not sure if I'll make the cut but I feel like I need to be taking more risks right now so I'm going for it.  I did enter the last round for Miss Virtual World and I doubt the results will be any different lol but again the risk thing.  I have at least one photographer signed up for September's phase of Project 2010 but still have the final few months of the year to arrange as well.  We'll see how it keeps going but I'm excited as I have a shoot coming on the 22nd and then on the 11th of next month.  Okay that's it for now.

0 comments: