Sunday, August 22, 2010

I love a Good Sale and Roaming SL

And sometimes I just <3 anything I find amazingly cute.  The outfit I'm wearing is from L'abel and was part of Humpday Happiness this past Wednesday.  There was a white version as well but ehhh that was way girlier than I was willing to go that day.  I found the hair at the aforementioned fab-u-lous a few weeks ago and thought it would be a nice match with this outfit.  The earrings are from glow studio--soooo adore them, they make the most interesting things sometimes--and I'm wearing a bracelet I realize now that you can't see in the photo lol from Dark Mouse.  The shoes are from Kalnins and are totally customizable and do a damn good job of matching skin tone without a whole lot of effort.  Looking at the pictures these could use a tiny bit more tweaking but after very little effort that was a great match.  The skin as always is from Laqroki--well not always but usually lol.  And an unanticipated plus of reading the Fashion Critique page was that they linked to SL's destination guide.  I have been bouncing around on that page to different sites for good backdrops for the pictures I take in world and that was fun.  The backdrop I chose for these was Eostara and it's kinda gorgeous.  And just because I am trying to do better about posting this information the poses are all from LAP

Oh and I did the final photo shoot for the month and that will probably be up at the end of the week so yeah.  As soon as I narrow down some outfits I MIGHT have another person lined up for September or I might just push it back to October and then just leave myself with two months to finish Project 2010.  Still waiting to hear from MAD but we got an update that a decision should come to us by tomorrow evening so we'll see how that goes too.  See ya later everyone.  Enjoy the snaps.

0 comments: