Thursday, September 16, 2010

It pays to pay attention

I had a horrible day.  Well semi.  I'm doing this weird diet so I can do more testing and figure out what's going on with my tummy.  That finally calmed down and then I was able to do the runway practice for the superElite show.  I'm the backup model but I still need to know what I'm doing.  It was a good practice and the walk was fun.  After that I was doing my blog trolling and saw a mini contest that *BOOM* was running to award 250 to 5000L gift cards to loyal readers but it was ending in an hour.  I had featured a *BOOM* outfit a few months ago in a skin post and figured if nothing else it was something fun to do.  I got a 250L giftcard to go find these pants I was thinking about buying before.  Yippee.  *ICING* put out another adorable dress you should go check out.  And they put one in the Red Seal Hunt that gives you a fabulous dress for free if you can find it at the Rue D'antibes location.  Happy shopping ladies.

0 comments: