Sunday, September 5, 2010

Auntie Rouge Wants You

You know I had to make the title kinda corny.  Uncle Sam wants you probably would have confused you just as much and hey it's a long weekend and I don't have to go to sleep early so WOOT.  I wanted to wait a few days after the show had actually happened and then work and crazy life got the best of me so here's the delayed photo spread from the MAD Agency Casting that I was invited to participate in.  I was very surprised to make the initial cut to be honest.  Taking more risk does not equal more confidence just so you know lol.  Each casting group was given a theme for their show and mine was Military Trend/Urban Cool without being costume like.  I can't say I nailed it and you know me I had to find a way to make it comfy and vintage like.  Still have interviews to go through before there is a final yes or no but the show was great and they are a very friendly crew which is much appreciated.  So without further ado the photo is below and of course I probably wouldn't have been near this bomber but it was a fun backdrop.  Oh and in addition to the blogging duties I have had at Maniera I'm going to start a weekly column focusing on vintage pieces.  First post should be up soon.  Enjoy.


I'm Wearing:

Hair: Maitreya Piper II
Jacket: *COCO* Flight Jacket
Shirt: *COCO* BowShirt (undershirt layer only)
Scarf: Haunted Zuzu Dulcet Flower Scarf
Pants: Muism High Waist Trousers
Boots: J's Long Boots Round
Skin: Laqroki Elena
Lashes: Cake Bedroom Lashes
Earrings: Eolande's Large Pearl Studs

0 comments: