Sunday, October 17, 2010

Busy bee

This post probably won't be very long.  I have a few shows coming up over the next few weeks which I am kinda tickled about.  End of this week I'll be in the Donna Flora show with JM Models and the week after next I have two shows with superElite during their big fashion event.  This will be the first show I'm in for both agencies (not including the graduation shows I did with SE) so I really am overly thrilled. 

I am slacking with Project 2010.  I finally just thought of the perfect shot I want for this month but haven't even stated to find a photographer.  I know, silly me as I have been on top of these things before this month.  I just haven't had it in me the last few weeks to do much of anything that wasn't totally required of me.  Plus most of the people I'd want to use aren't taking new clients right now.  Sucks for sure but this is about expanding my photographer contacts so I gotta keep looking or shelve October and shoot for two in November.  Ehh if anyone has any suggestions let me know.  See ya soon

Rouge

0 comments: