Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rez Day and All that Jazz

Yesterday was my fourth rez day and I seriously don't think I logged on at all lol.  I wasn't feeling great but the passion for SL has kinda been sucked right out of me as of late.  No big reason as to why because I think I'm just in a funk overall.  Short of a few interesting shopping outings with the mom type person and a renewed sense of I must take care of myself there isn't a whole lot that is sparking a long term interest in me.  I'm sure it will past, it always does, as new avenues open up and I look at new experiences for myself.  Doing more vintage shopping with my actual dollars and not just my lindens lol.  I'm still enjoying teaching a lot but I gotta get back to firing on all cylinders.  I've had a photo project in my head for months and haven't pulled the trigger on that either.  I should stopping coming up with ideas and get back to it.  Anyhoo, I'm four whole years old now lol at least in SL and I look GOOD for my age ROFLMAO.  See ya later

Rouge

0 comments: