Sunday, October 25, 2009

What is Rouge Wearing Episode 3



I much to my chagrin have been shopping my little, well not so little, butt off. When I saw these skirts on a blog or two I wasn't sure I'd love them on me because of that aforementioned backside. But really the flow so nicely that it's hard not to be totally enamored of them. Very girly and flirty and flattering. I bought the fatpack and I'm glad as I was amazed by the number of shoes I had to go with them. I paired the skirt with a very basic black top from W&B which gave me the casual vibe I was going for without being unflattering to the skirt. Hair from fri.day and shoes from Maitreya. The toe cap fatpack has been working it's way through my wardrobe quickly. I LOVE them. The other packs are equally adorable but these screamed out to my inner vintage diva and I couldn't help myself. For complete credits read below.

Hair: fri.day Jasmine2 in Thoughtful Brown
Skin: laqroki Imani in Ebony
Top: W&B Cole Boatneck Top in Black
Skirt: Zaara Larin Skirt in Ash
Shoes: Maitreya Neyya Toe Cap in Caramel

0 comments: