Monday, May 3, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

Another wave of contests have begun again and I have to say I managed my angst about entering or not entering quite well.  I chose not to try out for the Modavia casting.  I had an outfit styled and probably could have gotten the picture done in time but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that level of exposure on one hand and critique on the other.  And not exactly sure I have the skill set to be scrutinized through the casting process.  Who knows but if I try it won't be before the fall.  I did submit to Miss Virtual World as I said I would after some encouragement.  If I make it great but I'm not sure I'll make it beyond that first screening which is okay too.  Oh and I actually pulled a cover contest together for Maniera for a change.  I can't say it was uber creative but it was a representation of the song that inspired it.  Still no word on that one so I'll be sure to update you in the future with what happens.

Also did another show with JSE, Awake to Sudan, which was a lot of fun but something else came of it.  It made me finally go update my model resume with shows I have done over the last few months and vendor ads and all that stuff.  I've seen a few model blogs that have their resumes posted there which seems like a good idea because people can access it when you're offline.  Not sure if I'm ever going to make a default page for that but at least it's updated.  Oh well back to the grid shopping I go.

See ya
Rouge

0 comments: