Saturday, May 22, 2010

Drumroll please.....

Well not really a drum roll.  I did get the show I mentioned in my last post which is great, nothing beats active runway time.  Got a few new posts either up or in the works for the Maniera blog.  Still have to plan the show for MPI but that shouldn't be too difficult just lacking a lot of focus right now thanks to the antibiotics I was on that had the nifty side effect of vertigo and dizziness.  So hate meds sometimes cause they cause more problems than they fix.  And yesterday the results came up for the May casting for Miss Virtual World.  I think I mentioned that I submitted a photo and would just see how it went.  Well they only picked about thirteen folks and yours truly was not one of them lol.  But Veronica made it and that means another Mani girl is in the pool to take the crown.  So I've submitted to my major contest lashing for the year and no mas on the MVW pool.  I do wonder about other contests and why I avoid them in general but it is limiting my exposure I guess so maybe I should get over that and at least attempt one every now and then.  Ok off to explore the universe.

0 comments: