Saturday, August 15, 2009

Combo Post

Okay so on Monday I was telling you about changes I was making in the push to be a more proactive model and all that jazz. I did end up getting cast in the show and that rehearsal starts next week which rocks. There is nothing like being in a live runway show. I'll be sure to post that info in case you're interested in seeing it but right now keeping that mum lol. I had my interview/evaluation with Maniera on Tuesday afternoon as well and that went great. I'll start the Advanced classes in a few weeks so I'm happy about that. I ended up chatting up one of the execs during the interview without my knowledge. He's great though and I appreciate that he took time to speak with me when it was probably clear I had no idea who he was. If it wasn't clear yippee for me but I hate doing stuff like that. In my defense I don't often do stuff like that though lol. Anyway, I'm concluding this post with a What Was Rouge Wearing from my interview. I liked the outfit and felt like I managed to accessorize it well. Feel free to tell me what you think.



Hair: Zoe by Maitreya in Chocolate
Earrings: Dela by JCNY
Eyes: Chocolate by Prismatic
Outfit: Jacket and Pants: Stella in Black by MichaMi
Shirt: White Shirt from Celeste set by Ivalde
Purse: Coco Clutch in Silver by CoCo Designs
Shoes: Coco Spangles Stiletto Heels in Black by Coco Designs

0 comments: