Monday, August 10, 2009

Round and Round We Go

Life is good in the Rouge camp. Well it is and it isn't. There is some shifting in the universe of my agency reputation for various reasons. It's a good time for me to make a few breaks and get refocused with the agencies that I have been enjoying working with and whom seem interested in giving me a decent push. Had a great walk I think at a recent casting but still waiting to find out whether or not I got the show. Waiting for a pic to come back for a contest I want to enter. It was nice finding the right style amongst the things I already own instead of going out to grab something. I love shopping don't get me wrong but I wanted to see what I could pull together and try to pull off the haute couture look. Could have possibly gone with darker and different hair but I think I was too cute lol. I am interviewing with Maniera tomorrow for the class they offer. I also get to ditch mommy tomorrow for three weeks so I'm going to have to fight to stay sober till the interview. You'd have to know my mother to know why that would be the case. Anyhoo, I'm excited about that and will probably spend the rest of the day choosing an outfit. Had to skip work again but we're in phase two of diagnosing the issue now so what can I do but toe the line and see what happens. I need to get some food in my stomach though. Haven't eaten since like 11 this morning. All right boys and girls see ya later. Oh and check out the new link. Just found Icing on the web.

0 comments: