Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome Everyone

Not sure who I'm saying welcome to just yet as no one really knows the blog exists just that it was a work in progress. I wanted a custom header so that took a while to teak and then to format correctly for the blog. I called myself being all enterprising and wanting to create the whole thing from scratch, which I may do at a later point, but 2 hours and a massive headache later I scrapped those plans while looking for the right background and discovering this little premade wonder. So here we have it the first blog of Rouge Anthony. I chose the title because well natural everyday Rouge is curvy in RL and SL. I love that I can be anything in SL but didn't want to ignore the day to day aspect of who I am either. That being said I'm a Second Life resident who has recently gotten more seriously involved in the fashion side of things. I have been signed to a few agencies since last year but I have been working much, a large chunk of which I can lay at my own feet because I haven't been forcing the issue or doing as much as I could to make myself model ready.

This year I signed up for formal training and completed my first set of classes at SuperElite. Great group of folks which gave me good insights and an idea of what kind of issues I might have in the great big modeling world. I was hired by the agency aspect of SuperElite upon the completion of my Elite class and will hopefully be doing great things with them in the near future. At present, I'm signed to SE, DejaVu Modeling Agency and Ebony Elite Modeling Agency. I also finally signed up for a variety of model resource groups which is helping move things along quite well. I want to write about that in another post though so I'll hold off for now.

I'll be tweaking the blog roll as things go on and wanted to say a bit about why I included Agency Report. It could be viewed as a trash blog by some because when an agency is getting bad feedback they seem to be getting roasted over an open fire. However, for new models sometimes warning of any kind can stop a bad experience from occuring. And it can also reconfirm that other agencies are fantastic to work for or that training with a particular academy is great as well.

Hope all is well for those that have managed to stop by and keep it curvy.

0 comments: