Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yeah Me!

Okay so now that you know who I am and a little bit about me I have happy news to share. Since I reserved the name for this blog I was stunned--and I mean that literally--to have been chosen to be in the JCNY MODEL'FEST showcase for Week 3 of May. I had no conceivable idea that I'd be selected but I figured it might be worth a shot, if nothing else it would give me a chance to take new photos and work on my styling a bit. It's been a great experience. I've met a lot of girls who are actually in different agencies or groups with me and it's been a sharefest of sorts. Landmarks for clothing and skins, ideas for shots, ideas on styling and posing in general have all been a part of the last week for me which has been again just fantastic.

The same day I hit the JCNY runway for the first time I found out that I got accepted for a runway show with Model's Workshop. Another opportunity I didn't actually anticipate getting but so not turning it down. My first practice is tonight actually and I have gotten all my clothes ready so yeah. Just need to see if I can find what I want to in way of new poses or altering my huddle. Ahh well let me try to get that ready so I'm not rushing this afternoon.

0 comments: