Thursday, June 18, 2009

Challenge Day Five

Today is a free for all. Not sure what I want to talk about today. I was planning on updating this anyway, like yesterday because I was expecting to be replaced on the runway lol. Got a few days reprieve for the moment. Saw the June casting call for Miss Virtual World and no surprise wasn't on the list but I have taken some much better pictures since then and think I'm getting more handy with putting together a piece quickly and working out my details for the outfits I'm wearing. I'll try again, not sure if it will be for July or August but it never hurts to put your face out there. I made the initial screening for the Next Top Model Challenge but don't expect to hear anything about who made it to the actual competition until this weekend. If I hear sooner I'm sure you will too lol. Totally off tangent, I downloaded the new update on the off chance that it would fix the chat issue---so hasn't---but it has stopped my weird font issues and finally recognizes my graphics card from my shiny new computer. It's also doing some things differently when you mouse click on yourself or objects so be careful. Things look better which I can only attribute to it recognizing my card finally. And wrapping it up for today. I've been wondering if it's better to look pretty consistent as a model or always be willing to show someone something new. I change my hair, skin, shoes and eyes so often I never know what I'm going to look like until I'm done. It's great lol. Okay enough babbling for me, let me focus on what I'm supposed to be doing. I will talk to you about some new possibilities if they come to pass soon.

See ya
Rouge

0 comments: