Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Drumroll please....

So I have officially completed my first JCNY expo and have to admit the event took longer than I thought it would for some reason. I hadn't actually attended one prior to now but figured it would take an hour. Well two hours and many crashes from many of the young ladies there and we had our winner and runner up. GirlyHolic and Katime took home the honors and both seemed stunned. I'm guessing I would be too though. A lot of perks come with the prize so you would have to be super surprised to hear your name called out in either position. They announced then too that the first week of June MODEL'FEST girls would be wildcards selected from the month of May. Imagine my shock to see my name there once again. I mean the runway was packed during the expo with many more experienced and well known models than myself but I won't look a gifthorse in the mouth. I was wiped yesterday after being up late several nights in a row and did not hit the runway again but I'll be there tonight, being silly while I work on pictures and prep contest applications if any look decent. Might not stay as long as I could though, I do want to take some shots soon in my DKNY clothes for that contest as well. Ahh well, busy busy busy. I did end up taking some pics in my Zaara outfit after the show that I think look very nice so I'll probably post them here and to my flikr along with some others later on today or maybe this weekend. Until then boys and girls.

0 comments: