Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What is Rouge Wearing Episode 1

I couldn't come up with a good title today so you are getting the not random tag after I came up with something and changed it just then lol. I totally and I do mean totally forgot that today was Wednesday and thus a new group of fabulous girls would be chosen for JCNY's MODEL'FEST. When I logged on and saw that I had been ejected from the group that the models work in I figured my streak had come to an end but then I got to moving through my messages and started getting im's and thanks to Ireland's congrats and Sparkie reinviting me to the group I found out that I was back in for another week before I got to read the message itself from JCNY. The saddest part is I was getting dressed and preparing to go down to the runway as I was doing all that because once again I forgot that I more than likely was getting replaced this week. Because of that I figured I'd do my first What is Rouge Wearing picture posts too so everyone can see what I almost strutted myself down to JCNY full of embarrasment in.






Skin: Laqroki Imani Ebony Skin Makeup 4
Eyes: Prismatic Brown Sugar
Hair: House of Heart Una in Mahogany
Dress: PixelMode Godiva
Shoes: Shiny Things Sugar Pumps in Black
Jewelry: JCNY Queen's Diamond Collection
Location: The Renaissance

I know I mentioned before that I was entering more contests and I am. I'm going to show you the photo I submitted for Miss Virtual World 2010. I doubt that I will make the cut but it was a chance to work on my own photos and get my foot out there some more. I also plan on applying for more agencies after a spate of applications went no where fast. Till next time, toodles.

0 comments: