Tuesday, June 16, 2009

day 3

You've been given a sim of your very own to use for free for one year. However, there are 3 rules. It cannot be residential, it cannot be commercial, and it has to be open to the public. What do you do with it?

I think I'd break it up into a few museum esque spots or concert venues. I love live music and if I could provide a less laggy area for folks to enjoy a good show and dance around that would be fantastic. Could also be used for a Shakespeare in the Park venue if there were no shows. Beyond that I would love to do a Rhythm and Blues/Jazz museum featuring prominent artists in the genre and slightly related genres so people could see the history of the music and what it has evolved to now--not that I dig a lot of what is on the radio now but it's always good to see the transitions. I'd also love to recreate the historically Black fraternity and sorority movement as it was when our organizations were founded so we can see as much as can be gleamed from historical and publically available sources acted out to some degree. Again to see the transition from what was envisioned to now.

0 comments: